Videos, and Games
Mathematische Visualisierung II (Sommer 2010)
Back to lecture...
Practice 4 (jReality: Halfedge, Gui)
Small project: Halfedge games (submission: 03.06)
Implement following functions:
- EdgeFlip: Flips a random edge (just working for triangulated meshes)
- RemoveEdge: Removes a marked edge (removes both edges; the marked and the opposite)
- Triangulator: Triangulats any given closed polygonal-mesh
- GUI: Implement a GUI with the Pluginsystem for these tree funcitons
- I've added to the TestHeds example some kind of a copyconstructor for Heds.
- If you want to check your code with diffrent closed surfaces, you can use the primitives.
A simple example is added to the TestHeds example, too.