Videos, and Games
Complex Analysis I.
This is a basic course of the
Berlin Mathematical School
and will be held in English.
- For technical reasons, the main platform for this course will be located at
ISIS (TU Information System for Instructors and Students). If you are interested in the course,
please sign up in ISIS. All materials will be provided via this site. BMS students who are registered at FU or HU can
contact Annika in the BMS office to get access to the TU system. If you are not a BMS student, are not enrolled at TU and do not have an ISIS account,
please contact us per E-Mail: Yuri B. Suris and Max Krause .
Analysis of functions of one complex variable: holomorphic
functions, Möbius transformations, power series, Cauchy's integral
theorem, zeros and singularities, meromorphic functions, Laurent
series, analytic continuation, residues, Riemann mapping theorem.
- To get a certificate for the tutorial, you need to
satisfactorily complete 50% of the homework assignments.
- The exercises are to be solved in groups of two people.
- Hand-ins are to be submitted online via the ISIS learning platform. Please submit clearly readable pdf files.
- The homeworks are due weekly on Monday at noon.
- A. Bobenko, lecture
- D. Ferus, lecture
- Jänich, Funktionentheorie. Eine Einführung.
- Ahlfors, Complex Analysis.
- Lang, Complex Analysis.
- Needham, Visual Complex Analysis (also
translated as: Anschauliche Funktionentheorie.)
Via email or online chat.