Videos, and Games
Complex Analysis II (WS 2018/2019)
This is a course of the
Berlin Mathematical School
held in English.
(almost) complex structures, Riemann surfaces, complex vector bundles, Poincare-Hopf index theorem, holomorphic structures, classification of line bundles, Riemann-Roch theorem
- [2018, October 14]
First tutorials on October 18.
To get a certificate for the tutorial you need to obtain an average grade of
50% on the homework assignments. You can hand in the homework assignments in groups of two people.
Homework assignments are due weekly.
They may be turned in at the beginning of the tutorial
or left in the letter box of Alexander Preis (MA 873, Kati Gabler) before that time.
- exercise sheet 01, due October 25.
- exercise sheet 02, due November 1.
- exercise sheet 03, due November 8.
- exercise sheet 04, due November 15.
- exercise sheet 05, due November 22.
- exercise sheet 06, due November 29.
- exercise sheet 07, due December 6.
- exercise sheet 08, due December 13.
- exercise sheet 09, due December 20.
- exercise sheet 10, due January 10.
- exercise sheet 11, due January 17.
- exercise sheet 12, due January 24.
- exercise sheet 13, due January 31.
- exercise sheet 14, due February 7.
Thanks to Felix Knöppel and Oliver Gross we have nice lecture notes. Here are other scripts and recommendations:
A short introduction to several complex variables.
S. Donaldson, Riemann Surfaces, Oxford graduate texts in Mathematics 22, 2011.
Here is an older version as pdf .
Franz Pedit, C-seminar,
Alexander I. Bobenko, Lecture Notes,
For the first part of the course. Here are lecture notes from Differential geometry II.
Ulrich. Pinkall, Analysis and geometry on manifolds,