The Institute of Mathematics of TU Berlin is organizing a workshop entitled
The primary goal of the workshop is to bring together some of the leading experts of both fields to discuss most recent results and to foster the exchange of ideas. Both topics have been subject of very active research and have witnessed some tremendous developments during the last decade.
The workshop is devoted to Jean-Dominique Deuschel on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Organizers: S. Andres (U Cambridge), W. König (TU Berlin / WIAS), M. Slowik (TU Berlin)
- Martin Barlow (U British Columbia)
- Gérard Ben Arous (New York U)
- Noam Berger (TU München)
- Marek Biskup (UC Los Angeles)
- Erwin Bolthausen (U Zürich)
- Codina Cotar (UC London)
- Amir Dembo (U Stanford)
- Ryoki Fukushima (RIMS Kyoto)
- Tadahisa Funaki (U Waseda)
- Nina Gantert (TU München)
- Giambattista Giacomin (U Paris Diderot)
- Frank den Hollander (U Leiden)
- Takashi Kumagai (RIMS Kyoto)
- Jason Miller (U Cambridge)
- Alejandro Ramírez (U Santiago de Chile)
- Alain-Sol Sznitman (ETH Zürich)
- Ofer Zeitouni (New York U/Weizmann Rehovot) t.b.c.